Logging into / out of Q-Pulse Web
To access the web version of Q-Pulse, you will need the URL from your Q-Pulse Administrator. You can then use the URL to access Q-Pulse Web through Internet Explorer.
To log into Q-Pulse:
- If you have access to more than one Q-Pulse database, select which one you want to access from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password. These will be the same details you use to log into the Windows-based version of Q-Pulse.
- Remember that your password is case-sensitive.
- If you can't remember your login details, contact your Q-Pulse Administrator.
- Tick the "Remember me on this computer" box if you want Q-Pulse to remember your password when you enter your password next time you login. You should not select this option if anybody else uses the PC.
Once you are logged in, you can log out from any screen by clicking the icon on the far right of the screen.
After a period of inactivity, you may be logged out of Q-Pulse automatically. If so, you will need to login again to continue using Q-Pulse Web.